We are seeking an experienced Senior-level .NET Developer to add to our growing organization. This Role is responsible for enhancing and supporting our custom .NET Portal, Warehouse Management System, eCommerce integration applications, services, and components.
• Strong hands-on experience to build enterprise level applications using .NET, C#, API, Angular, SQL Server.
• Lead project efforts in the development and implementation of new technologies and enhancements to existing technologies.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity
• Lead the software development projects from idea to implementation by tracking and managing progress, risks and dependencies
• Plan, design, develop, implement, maintain, and enhance our software systems.
• Maintain a platform that is stable, scalable, up to date and extendable
• Work with upper management to understand long-term strategy for the company and ensure platform adapts over time to meet those goals.
• Participate in daily SCRUMS for status and project direction.
• Work in a team environment using a structured development process
• BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is a MUST
• (Prefer)Minimum 12 years Design, Development experience in .NET stack
• (Prefer) Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) development experience
• Hands on experience in designing and developing cutting edge .Net applications
• Experience with front end technologies like Web API, Angular is a MUST
• Experience developing with C# a must.
• Experience developing WinForms, ASP.NET, and LINQ to Objects applications a must.
• Experience with Entity Framework including database-first and code-first.
• 3-5 years leading software development teams
• Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher.
• SQL Server database development experience: stored procedures, views, etc.
• Experience with XML.
• Experience developing Web Services with WCF and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience designing and implementing solutions following industry best practices and design patterns.
• Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience developing unit tests, integration tests, and using mocking frameworks
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
• Experience with XSLT a plus.
• Experience developing enterprise application integration solutions a plus.
• Knowledge of Click-Once deployment a plus
• Agile development process
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]