We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our client's multi-year project rollout to several entities across the US. Your job will be to work on Salesforce-related projects, design, develop and support new and existing software applications.
• Custom development on the Salesforce Platform with a bias toward using native functionality and Lightning components
• Perform technical analysis, design, development and implementation of applications with necessary customizations and integrations
• Work with Apex code, Visualforce pages, Lightning components and other technologies to build simple and scalable solutions that support
• Troubleshoot code and fix bugs for planned releases and to resolve production issues
• 5+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks, triggers, batch Apex and
• 5+ years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, Lightning Flow, sales process setup, roles & profiles,
reports and dashboards
• Understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application
• Understanding of integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
• Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Experience writing business requirements documents
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage