The Data Scientist will be a services developer with experience implementing complex algorithms around complex data analytics.
- Ability to read and understand algorithm documentation.
- Data Analytics- Machine Learning – Multi Linear regressions.
- Experience with C#, .Net, Python, or PHP
- Nice to haves- Any experience with Rapid Miner, Excel or AWS would be strong pluses.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Finite Element Modeling
- Fluid Flow and Storage models (some chemistry experience helpful)
- Multiple Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, and ANOVA
- Generalized Linear Models (GLM)
- Discrete Time Series Models (e.g. forecasts)
- Signal Processing (Noise Reduction)
- Telemetry and Metrology
- Supervised machine learning methods (decision trees, classification, anomaly detection)
- Unsupervised machine learning methods (K-NN, Cobweb, SOM)
- Dynamic Programming optimization methods
- Linear Programming, and non-linear to linearizable techniques, e.g. basis transformations
- Statistical Quality Control (SPRT, CUSUM, Shewhart, p-charts)
- Discrete Event Simulation Modeling, esp. using empirical distribution functions for event generation
- Model Validation methods (e.g. cross validation)
- Data Cleaning, Conditioning, Feature Generation, and Sampling
- Algorithm Complexity Analysis
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]