Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
- 5-7 years' experience in developing and administering Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 solutions
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Possesses the cultural attributes of the organization and understands how to work in a small fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable Software Development experience
- Understanding of Azure Web Services a plus.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]