Job Summary: The Senior SQL Database Developer will be required to identify business requirements, develop data models, perform data analysis, write advanced SQL queries, design and code complex stored procedures, and performance tune existing database processes.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent job experience.
- 5-7 years' experience in developing and administering Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 solutions
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Possesses the cultural attributes of the organization and understands how to work in a small fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable Software Development experience
- Understanding of Azure Web Services a plus.
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage