·Configure and Maintain dev, test, and prod servers in Microsoft Azure cloud environment. Systems include but are not limited to:
- Windows Server 2012
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- Operational Insights
- Microsoft Hyper-V
· Image creation, application packaging, security updates and patch packaging, reporting, etc.
· Ability to provide guidance on automating procedures; scripting knowledge in PowerShell preferred.
· Architect, design, and deploy distribution points to different sites, as needed.
· Knowledge of O365 and Azure cloud infrastructures.
· Design, implement, and maintain consistent backup and Disaster Recovery Plans.
· Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with internal staff as required.
· Provide regular status reports and gather requirements from departments and provide input into the infrastructure products that are bought or built.
· Collaborate with operations, QA and third party vendors to provide technical direction on network topologies, server configurations, hardware/software deployments, firewall configurations and other administrative tasks related to the staging and maintenance of company dev, test and prod servers.
· Interact with customers at the technical level, as required.
· Support dev, test, and prod servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
· Ability to document findings, processes, procedures, and reports for information sharing.
Qualified applicant must be interested in building expertise in least some of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Cloud Services: Office 365, Windows Azure, and Windows Intune
- System Center 2012 including SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, DPM, SCVMM, and Orchestrator
- Active Directory and Windows PowerShell
- Windows Hyper-V
- Enterprise storage and networking.
- Dedication and commitment to customer service focused delivery of solutions;
- Demonstrated evidence of technical experience;
- Demonstrated technical leadership experience, which has included the successful operations, maintenance, and support of complex, multi-location systems;
- Strong understanding of the relationship between applications, databases, operating systems, processing platforms, storage platforms, and networks;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to link work prioritizes to business imperatives;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with IT leadership teams, and with the ability to build coalitions across the Department;
- Creates measurable milestones and monitors progress against these goals;
- Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management, and vendors;
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical manuals;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Possesses the cultural attributes of the organization and understands how to work in a small fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure and the configuration and use of the environment.
B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from providers, patients or family members.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage