VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
- “Hands-on” tax experience in a similar environment (non-Big 4) leading a Tax Group with a very high aptitude on the business side to include complicated Partnerships and S Corporations. Trust tax experience.
- This position also includes strong individual experience and exceptional family tax knowledge with tax planning skills.
- Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and real estate.
- Keeps abreast of latest developments in clients’ industries as well as in tax guidance to anticipate and address client concerns
- Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents
- Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Masters in Tax preferred or J.D.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Skills and Experience
- 10+ year’s prior experience in public accounting and tax
- IRS & State Tax Representation experience
- Significant supervisory experience (3+ years)
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Research proficiency (CCH & Checkpoint)
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in ProSystem FX, PFx Engagement, and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals and closely held businesses
- Trust and/or International tax experience preferred
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584