Valintry is seeking a System Administration for a full time position in Birmingham, AL
This is a 2nd shift full time position
The time for this shift is 3pm to Midnight
- To maintain integrity of the operating system environment.
- To perform system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
- To perform workstation and server administration setup. To coordinate disk space planning and management.
- To maintain growth statistics, space forecasts, tape libraries, and software and hardware inventories.
- To perform data backups and recoveries.
- To monitor and maintain continuity with system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- To provide recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and budgeting.
- To maintain production change control schedule and participates in change control.
- Associates degree in Information Systems or a related field and two (2) years of related experience required.
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Citrix, VMWare, Server 2008+, AD, SAN, File Rights
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage