As a systems administrator you would handle the day-to-day operations, manage the system servers, provide SUPERB customer service skills, have a get it done attitude and use critical thinking skills to support an enterprise environment.
- Manage computer imaging, deployments, and procurement of hardware including virtual and physical environments.
- Provide functional support and troubleshoot all aspects of the infrastructure environment including network components, computer hardware, servers, and peripherals.
- Serve as technical resource in establishing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading associated architecture and environment
- Provide functional support and troubleshoot for all desktop software including Windows operating systems, MS Office suite, endpoint protection
- Maintains knowledge of environments that run business wide applications and are accessed by multiple departments and users
- Provide resources and drive projects and timelines towards on-time completion
- Work with software and hardware vendors along with in-house users to deliver a stable infrastructure from purchasing to environment configuration, installation and support
- Administrative tasks supporting hardware inventory, ticket tracking, hardware and software documentation, supply and hardware ordering, support of data retention policies.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Project management
- Customer service
- Understanding of Windows active directory, DNS, DHCP, and NTFS security, server hardware configurations, Windows based server operating systems
- Experience with large enterprise systems and databases environments
- Ability to work independently and off hours as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- A+ Certification