We are searching for a Systems Administrator who operates at a very high level overseeing the continuity of the entire infrastructure and will be responsible for ensuring 99.9% uptime for business critical applications.
The Systems Administrator should possess strong problem-solving, analytical and communication
skills in addition to in-depth technical knowledge of the employer's system hardware and software.
The individual should have a wide range of knowledge of information technology systems and
technologies. The individual should possess strong knowledge of business continuity systems and
technologies and work proactively to prevent all system issues within constraints.
Essential Duties and Tasks
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex software and network issues
• Setup and configure systems and application with business continuity in mind
• Stay relevant to security threats
• Work with others on objectives
• Maintain all systems optimally and make recommendation to optimize systems based on measured metrics
• Creating and documenting procedures for all users
• Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
• Stay abreast with technological advancements in field
• Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
• Managing all systems and their deployment
• Assist others with IT objectives
• Monitor systems for performance and reliability
• Participate in On Call rotation
• Operate in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelors Computer Science Or Equivalent Experience
Preferred Required Skills and Experience
- 3 years or more Experience supporting and managing Office 365
- 3 years or more Experience supporting and managing Azure Cloud Environment
- 3 years of more Experience working for a Managed Service Partner (MSP)
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage
Apply for this Job *Required Fields
Refer a friend *Required Fields
[contact-form-7 id="231" title="Refer a friend"]