VALiNTRY is currently seeking a Sr. Managed Services Engineer with at least four to six years of Experience.
As a Managed Services Engineer, it will be your job to develop long standing roles with clients by providing outstanding customer service, direct and valuable technical expertise, and recommendations that will guide your clients to the best possible technical outcomes, as well as project management.
Common tasks include designing, implementing, troubleshooting, analyzing, maintaining IT infrastructure of customer environments and delegating work to other engineers as appropriate. The chosen candidate for this role should be a level 3 Engineer, and will oversee the tasks and escalations of a level 1 and a level 2 Engineer.
• Communicate effectively with Account Managers and Team Leaders with regards to events and changes transpiring at client sites. You would be the main line of communication.
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration(s).
• Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: Operating System, network security, directory services, server virtualization using system backup and restore, system and network monitoring, application installation and configuration
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilization, etc.
• Interface with third party vendors as liaison between client and vendor
• Oversee successful management of client expectations when targets cannot be met.
• Work with other Engineers to make sure procedures are followed on a daily basis.
• Configure, test, and maintain LAN equipment and services, including switches, routers, firewalls and VPN.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
Qualifications and Competencies
• 4 to 6+ years of IT experience
• Experience managing Server Operating Systems and Data Center Technologies
• Deep understanding of the following technology stack:
•Watchguard Availability Load Balancing Solutions
• Dell EMC
• The following Certifications are pluses: MCSA/MCITP, CCNA/CCDA/CCVP/CCIE, VCP, Project+
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
IT Recruiting Manager
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage