The Systems Engineer III is responsible for proactively working on long-term projects and helping the team to solve outages and high-level customer issues.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 skills a must
- Powershell for Cloud management required
- Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
- Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
- IIS Concepts – Configuration, ISAPI, Architecture, SSL and Kerberos
- Exception Handling Concepts
- Memory Management concepts
- Basic debugging skills and troubleshooting
- Basic SQL Server Administration concepts
- Strong knowledge of: Windows OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge
- Familiarity and experience with Cloud Services required
- Exchange, SCCM, Mobile device configuration and app deployment desired
- Mobile device management tools and programming knowledge
- Mobile Device Management product / Mobile Application Management product experience
- Experience in WSUS, SMS, SCCM 2007 / 2012 and Microsoft Intune
- Seven to ten years of experience in a customer facing or customer support role with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience in a team environment
- At least five year of experience with systems administration, network administration, IT administration, systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting or related.
- At least three years of technical experience in the following:
- Experience with Infrastructure / Network Administration
- Strong Windows and Linux OS
- TCP/IP protocols
- Troubleshooting at the expert level within large Network Environments
- Private, Hybrid and/or Public Cloud
- Virtualization of SDN technologies
- BS in computer science or engineering preferred, but similar experience qualifies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, an ability to use various data collection tools and methodologies to analyze problems, determine root cause and develop solutions
- Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of VPN, IPsec, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/s
- Familiar with packet sniffers: Wireshark or Network Monitor/Message Analyzer
This individual will need to reside in Texas.
Please note: This client is not accepting candidates submitted by other staffing firms or agencies at this time. Thank you.
Applicants for this opportunity must have an unrestricted right to work in the United States.
[Persons in H-l, L-l, and OPT EAD status do not have unrestricted right to work.]
For immediate response please forward resumes to [email protected]
For a list of our current openings please visit Valintry's Jobs Webpage