Tax Accountant – Cleveland, OH
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Whether you're a recent grad or have significant experience in the public accounting industry, we have the opportunity to challenge you and utilize your skill set. We are seeking employees for our Tax Department to help develop our junior employees, create business opportunities, and provide excellent customer service through continuous training and interaction with our current client base.
As an employee, you will have exposure to a variety of industries including, but not limited to, real estate, construction, manufacturing, not-for-profit, and professional services. Our employees work with up-to-date technology to make them more effective and efficient in their jobs.
We also strive to better our employees in many ways. The Firm offers various growth opportunities for those seeking challenge and experience. We also support our local community by sitting on boards, volunteering, and donating to multiple not-for-profit agencies and servicing a large sector of that industry. Our Firm educates above and beyond the requirements of the OSCPA to keep employees up-to-date with new industry developments.
Cleveland is also a great place to live and work! If you are thinking about coming home or relocating to a young, family friendly city, you'll find activities for every interest here!
Our Firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and a remarkable matching 401K program.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong people skills, including effective verbal and written communication.
- A desire to work with and lead a team.
- Experience or a demonstrated drive to develop and maintain current client relationships.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or business.
- Related experience in public accounting.
- A CPA or a plan to pursue.
- Assist in the preparation and/or review of federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Assist with tax planning engagements.
- Work directly with clients and demonstrate knowledge of their business.
- Ability to complete research independently to assist in tax planning and compliance.
- Manage, develop, and mentor other members of the department.
- Work with taxing authorities regarding notices, tax audits, and client correspondences.
- Commitment to client service.
- Learn and understand the services we can offer clients and apply that knowledge to enhance client benefit.
- Business development with new and existing clients.
- Build technical competence by staying up-to-date on trends and changes in the profession.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism through a positive attitude and confidentiality.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field – Master's preferred
CPA active or in process
2+ Years of Very Recent Public CPA Firm Experience Required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.