VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We stay on the forefront of tax law and accounting strictures to ensure our work product is excellent- but we take it a step further. For us, providing truly premium service means that we are continually researching our clients’ industries, reviewing financial trends, and taking a global view of our clients’ businesses and current markets.
It means that our accounting professionals are steeping themselves in our clients’ businesses, in their lives and their goals so we can create recommendations that will propel their companies forward or side-step problems. It means that we communicate with our clients on a regular basis and take the pulse of the financial health of their businesses and ownership.
The Tax Associate is responsible for the preparation of complex tax returns and providing oversight on the field work for an engagement. The Tax Associarte serves in a mentoring and training position for interns and junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement.
In addition to engagement running and preparation of tax returns, the ideal candidate for the Tax Associate position will be responsible for the following:
- Tax Consulting as needed
- Tax Compliance
- Engagement and Client Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Personal and Professional Development
- Tax Research
- CPA eligible
- 2-3 years of experience
- Proven management skills
- Experience with a variety of accounting’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Accounting or Business Preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational abilities and problem solving skills
- Exhibits an ownership attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 2 years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584