VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Some of the benefits of working with our firm: Growth and Development of Our Team Members, Flexible/Work/Life Balance, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Options, Casual Office Attire, Continuing Professional Education, Professional Dues, Progressive Technology.
The Tax Senior Accountant is responsible for tax return preparation and review; close interaction with clients providing compliance, consulting and planning; and assistance in client management and practice development activities.
- Prepare Federal and State Individual, Corporate tax returns (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC's) and FAS 109 calculations.
- Coordinate with Client Accounting and Tax departments
- Gather data and reconcile to financial statements
- Develop tax package data requests, instruct staff on tax adjustments and implementation of tax application systems.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
- Respond to client inquires, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
- Research tax questions and issues
- BS in Accounting; CPA or CPA candidate
- 2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
- Strong client service and communication skills
- Excel; Word; RIA; CCH; BNA (research, projections); CCH Prosystems fx tax software a plus
- Experience preparing and filing Federal and Multi-State Individual and Corporate tax returns (S-Corp, C-Corp,) LLC's
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 2+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584