VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
A progressive, full-service CPA firm located in Portland, OR, provides a broad range of services for businesses in a variety of industries. We don’t just work for our clients, we work with our clients, helping them safeguard and grow their business.
We are not just dedicated to helping our clients Move Forward — we are committed to helping our professionals expand their knowledge base and grow as respected team members.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an ideal work/life balance.
- Oversee and coordinate tax planning/projections for business clients and their owners
- Review all types of tax returns for closely held businesses and their owners
- Review or complete tax research projects
- Gather and prepare information for federal or state tax auditors
- Provide proactive advisory and consulting services
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff
- Energetic team member who strives to provide the highest quality of service
- Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service and work processes
- Proactively communicate relevant emerging tax issues and industry information to clients
- Service consulting engagements with large private and public companies on an as needed project basis
- Create new business opportunities by expanding existing client relationships, developing personal networks, and participating in industry and trade associations
- Experience with planning, compliance, research and defense
- Excellent problem-solving and client relations skills
- Solid communication and writing skills, including the ability to communicate solutions to tax issues to business owners
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- A strong work ethic with good communication and business writing skills
- Ability to multi task and excellent organizational skills
- A willingness to work with and learn from your peers and supervisors
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
Master's in Taxation Preferred
8-12+ years of public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro National Sales & Talent Aquisition Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 M: 407-917-7584