VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our firm is a fully integrated professional services firm dedicated to assisting clients with growing, managing, and protecting prosperity.
Boasting more than 2,500 professionals and staff across more than 20 locations nationally, they work with many of the world's most innovative companies and leaders. Their strength in the middle market enables them to advise clients at all intervals of development—from start-up, to rapid growth and expansion, to transition.
They are a reliable, consistent, cohesive, and dedicated team of service professionals and industry-focused experts who draw from a wide range of collective knowledge and experience.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of an outstanding team of professionals, please apply today!
They're very competitive in both salaries and benefits. Among the benefits offered are:
- Salary Range of $85,000 – $120,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – 8 paid holidays
- Flex Work Schedules
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Retirement planning & investment options with their financial advisors
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patient care program
- Free Counselling
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- 7+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Lead and develop a Tax Staff.
- Strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required – Master's Preferred
- CPA certification required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Caseware, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA).
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.