VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our growth strategy is creating an opportunity for a highly-motivated Tax Manager in our Apple Valley office. Offering a fast-track to partner, this role will require technical expertise in tax, supervisory experience, and business development skills. A self-starter, driven personality is required. Candidates with 8+ years of public accounting experience are encouraged to apply.
Our employees receive rapid skill development, exposure to challenging projects, along with mentoring and coaching from firm leaders. We offer a high-performance culture emphasizing excellent client service, continuous improvement, teamwork and self-accountability – all while having fun.
Primary responsibilities include preparing and reviewing complex tax returns, managing client expectations and leading client services teams, invoicing and quality control functions. The Tax Manager will also participate in our business development efforts by building relationships with business owners, advisors, and South Metro community organizations.
- 8+ years of experience in a public accounting firm; tax expertise required
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience managing client engagements from beginning to end
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive approach
- Client-service oriented and seeks to gain knowledge of client businesses
- Active CPA license in good standing
- Advanced certification in Tax is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
8 years recent public accounting experience
2-3 years of supervisory experience
To speak directly with a National Placement Executive, call 800-360-1407
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.