VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this opportunity:
We began over 50 years ago in 1964 in the young and growing community of Arlington, Texas. Today, we are one of the largest firms in Arlington and has many clients throughout the metroplex and the United States. We are dedicated to providing value to our clients through the success and development of our people. Our employees enjoy our family like culture and small firm feeling.
The Firm is looking for a team member in Tax, Accounting Service and Audit to represent the values of our company. Some of the core values we uphold are a commitment to excellence, a passion for developing relationships, honesty and integrity.
The responsibilities and duties of our Tax Manager position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple tax engagements to maximize profitability and efficiency
- Maintain client relationships and work directly with clients to resolve tax issues
- Perform research on tax issues in a timely, accurate, and effective manner
- Meet with clients and prepare individual and business tax returns with various levels of difficulty
- Analyze tax and accounting issues and draw logical conclusions
- Complete work promptly and within budget
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Active TX CPA License
- Minimum 5 years of recent experience in a CPA firm
- Good knowledge of Federal Tax Regulations and state and local law
- Experience with tax software
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Project leadership experience
- Proven experience working directly with clients
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.