Tax Manager – Atlanta, Georgia
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
If you’re interested in joining an Atlanta-based accounting firm that values each member, encourages collaboration, and believes that our business is personal, you have come to the right place. By offering our people more – more flexibility, more variety and more support – we offer our clients more. That is a winning proposition for all.
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Manager looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with a partnership track while encouraging a work life balance. The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with clients
- Review of C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of high net worth individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
- International compliance matters dealing with forms 5471, 5472, 8938, etc.
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of staff accountants
- To qualify, you must have 5-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required
- Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in tax planning, consulting, research, and compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.