Tax Manager – Atlanta, GA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a top CPA firm that has been named an INSIDE Public Accounting Best of the Best firm and Accounting Today's Best Accounting Firms to Work For for several years in a row. We are a full-service public accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Management Consulting and Investment Management services. We offer national CPA firm resources with local firm flavor, competitive pay, training and great benefits. We have an excellent opportunity for experienced tax managers. Your tax knowledge, industry experience and commitment to client service are what we are looking for and we welcome the opportunity to have you explore joining our growing firm.
- Review of Corporate, Individual, Fiduciary, Non-Profit and Partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities.
- Evaluating alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in tax policy.
- Build client relationships.
- Manage, develop, train and mentor staff and assess performance.
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm.
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis.
- Team with partners and managers on proposals and business development calls.
- Identify opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in use of computers and firm utilized tax software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters preferred
- Certified Public Accountant license active
- At least eight years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax
- Minimum of two (3) years of supervisory experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.