VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our Vision is to Embrace Extraordinary – be the best CPA firm for our team and clients! We are continuously growing which allows us to provide tremendous advancement opportunities for our team. Our core values focus on Quality, Respect, Innovation, Diligence, and Dedication, and because of this we are able to provide a dynamic and challenging environment where team members experience a balanced quality of life while achieving their full potential.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid vacation/sick time
- Work-life balance environment
OUR NEXT TEAMMATE will make an immediate impact on our team in our tax specialty area. Working with a PURPOSE to attain meaningful leadership, candidate will not only work with other teammates but also directly with the partners to directly manage client relationships. You will have real responsibility with opportunity while being challenged in a HEALTHY mutually beneficial atmosphere. If you are contemplating making a move in your career and looking for a path to partnership we would like the opportunity to talk to you!
- Lead clients and team from beginning to completion often beyond tax compliance
- Perform a wide range of work including complex tax planning, compliance and consulting
- Train and develop the team to service a wide range of tax and consulting clients
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients
- Recognize the needs and issues pertinent to client activity and follows through to implementation
- Advise client on full spectrum of tax services including planning, research, consulting and etc.
- Recognize complex technical issues, uses strategic decision-making skills and reaches appropriate conclusions
- Develop industry expertise and stays abreast of industry news
- Ensure quality client service and oversees performance of engagement activity
- Appropriately manage risk and ensure quality control procedures are being executed on all engagements
- Build client relationships and solicit client input on satisfaction
- Ability within the position to develop current client, community and team relationships
- New client development, marketing and cross selling encouraged by participating in community, social, business and professional organizations
- Actively promotes firm in all venues
- Participates in mentoring, training, recruiting and team-building activities
- Develop, motivate and train team members
- Provides timely feedback on an ongoing basis throughout the performance year
- Effectively manages people with poise and professionalism during stressful times, especially during peak periods of client engagement and deadlines
- Promotes the mission and vision of the firm
- Leads by example; looks to build team spirit amongst team
- Promotes the most efficient operations of the Firm and adheres to policies and procedures
- Assists partners in managing administrative activities such as billing and collections
- Proficient in software and applications Drive, passion, ethics with an entrepreneurial spirit we can cultivate
- Bachelor's in Accounting * MST is preferred
- 5+ years in public accounting
- CPA certificate required
- Desire to participate and lead in a motivated and dynamic environment
- Teamwork and family as your priorities
- Some travel – locally but also to visit our team and clients either in Florida or Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA Designation Required
- 5+ years of experience required
To speak directly with a National Placement Executive, call 800-360-1407
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.