VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We blend accounting with accountability and advising with advocacy to provide consulting and certified public accounting services to organizations throughout the Midwest, Southwest and Southeast. Since 1970, we have maintained a solid reputation for serving clients with quality business advice, consulting assistance and compliance services.
From the beginning, we've believed that an independent accounting firm should provide management with suggestions and ideas that will enhance the success of the entire organization. This philosophy has worked well for us. We've become one of the largest CPA and consulting firms in the country and take pride in our ability to work side-by-side with our clients.
We offer a competitive salary, attractive bonus program and excellent employee benefits.
- Consult with high net worth clients on income tax, estate, trusts, and inheritance tax planning and compliance.
- Conduct research using Client Checkpoint, BN and CCH tax research programs.
- Review partnership, LLC, S Corporation, 1040, 1041, and estate tax returns.
- Lead proactive growth for Blue internally and externally. Work with internal leaders, managers; expand existing client relationships by understanding unique client needs, our various service lines, and actively advising, assessing, and presenting ways that the firm can serve our clients. Internally you will lead awareness of services.
- Mentor and be responsible for the professional growth and development of talented professionals and the overall growth of the practice.
- Develop strong working relationships and interface with directors, managers, and key leaders across the firm.
- Drive proactive growth of niche through internal education firmwide, assessing opportunities with clients and prospects, and lead joint meetings with clients and centers of influence.
- 7 or more years of tax experience with a public accounting
- Proven financial, analytical, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience consulting and reporting on benefits.
- Entrepreneurial mindset focused on creative solutions; demonstrated business development skills; motivated to grow in position and leadership role within firm.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with CCH ProSystem FX Engagement and CCH ProSystem Tax preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working within a paperless accounting environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large engagements, as well as prioritize and supervise/motivate staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Required
- Master's in Taxation Preferred
- CPA or JD required
- 7+ yrs of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584