Tax Manager – Charleston, WV
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
This firm is a top 20 certified public accounting and advisory firm that delivers innovative advisory, accounting, tax, and specialized services. This firm combines deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to professional growth. This client consistently ranks in the top ten best CPA firms to work with. We have over 1900 professionals located throughout the U.S, located in 30+ offices.
- Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to clients, which include private companies and owner-managed businesses.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience with a focus on the automotive dealership sector
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Contribute to growth of the practice by expanding existing relationships, building personal networks, and participation in civic and professional organizations
- 4-10 years in tax accounting required, preferably with a Big Four or Regional Firm
- CPA certification required
- Automotive dealership experience highly preferred
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience preferred
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
- 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Tax return review experience required
- BS in Accounting required
- Master’s in Taxation preferred
BS in Accounting Required
7-10 years current public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.