Tax Manager – Columbus, OH
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a full-service accounting firm dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized general accounting, tax and payroll services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business areas.
Whether an individual or business, in the metropolitan Columbus area or beyond, we offer years of valuable experience assisting clients with their tax and accounting needs.
- Full-time or flexible part-time Managerial opportunity for a CPA to join the accounting and tax team at a growing CPA firm.
- Unlimited opportunity for growth within the firm.
- Responsibilities include detailed review and preparation of personal and business tax returns.
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting is a valuable plus.
- Creative Solutions / UltraTax software knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA Licensure required
- Strong skills in general accounting•
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.