VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
Our firm serves a broad range of clients including large national and international companies, public and privately-held businesses, nonprofit organizations and governmental entities. In addition to traditional assurance and tax services, they also provide numerous advisory services, including risk advisory; financial advisory; IT advisory; forensic accounting; litigation support; international; property tax; state and local tax; and wealth management services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Master's degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate independent thinking and strong decision-making skills.
- Sufficient technical skills to perform all essential duties and responsibilities for the position.
- CPA required
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Experience supervising 2 to 6 or more individuals.
- Experience in managing multiple project and engagement teams for various clients
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and work with exposure to noise at various levels for an office environment.
- Ability to type on a keyboard and look at computer screen for 8 hours or more a day.
- Ability to handle deadline pressure as it applies to the department engagements.
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds on a frequent basis; up to 25 pounds on an infrequent basis.
- Position requires tolerance for moderate stress.
- Ability to move, stoop, and/or bend over repeatedly as needed to reach files, workpapers, and other office materials.
- Travel may be required. Trips may be required with minimal notice.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584