Tax Manager – Dallas, TX
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About the Firm:
Our firm, named one of Inside Public Accounting's Top 300 Firms to Work for in 2016, is seeking a tax manager/supervisor to join our growing team. They are focused on providing a collaborative atmosphere of expertise and knowledge-sharing, striving to offer employees a family-style, focused environment.
If you desire a career in public accounting, with a team of professionals who value innovation, intelligence and integrity – we want to meet you!
They are looking for a tax accountant with 5+ years public accounting experience.
Professional must be a CPA and possess strong leadership skills, as well as drive to success in a successful, growth-oriented firm.
The individual who best fits this role needs to be client-focused and willing to work collaboratively with others on all levels of the firm.
- Perform complex technical reviews of corporate, individual, and partnership tax returns, as well as a full review of work done by others.
- Work to enhance client relationships and continue to build and add value to existing clients while also developing new relationships and bringing them to the partnership level
- Train, direct and evaluate other senior and staff accountants, while working with others to assist in completion of tasks.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to function as a member of a team
They provide an excellent compensation and benefits package based on experience.
- Profit sharing plan
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Health, long-term disability and life insurance
- Dental, vision and short-term disability
- Mentoring program
- Employee recognition and incentive programs
- Bonus opportunities
- Limited travel
This position offers excellent advancement opportunities with one of Dallas' largest local CPA firms. If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.