Tax Manager – Edison, NJ
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our accounting firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to businesses and individuals. Our primary services include accounting, taxation, and business consulting. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients. Our partners and staff accountants serve a wide range of individuals, corporations, partnerships, and non-profit organizations and are experts in the accounting issues and tax laws that impact our clients. Our partners offer the benefits of years of experience gained from previous positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and are members in good standing of multiple professional organizations.
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing clients, while proactively seeking opportunities to grow the practice and increase Firm presence in relevant markets.
- Identify issues and offer solutions for team and clients to add value to engagement.
- Primary function is review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, partnerships, corporations.
- Multi state corporate experience necessary, trusts and estate experience a plus.
- Represent the firm in professional and service organizations
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Handles IRS and state audits
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting with an emphasis in tax
- Significant review experience, at least 3 years of experience
- Extensive client-facing experience
- Experience preparing individual, business, real estate, partnerships and tax-exempt organizations
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master’s preferred
- Active CPA
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.