Tax Manager – Hamilton, NJ
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
We are a full service regional accounting team partnering with entrepreneurial-minded individuals, businesses, and community organizations. We adhere to our industry's highest professional standards of quality, integrity, and customer service. We develop a long-term perspective, while providing customized and personalized financial and strategic planning to promote our clients' business. Our firm's principal goal is to provide accounting, financial, and management services to satisfy our clients' need to plan for growth and success.
About this Opportunity:
The Tax Manager is responsible in supervising all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentoring and training of staff, working closely with partners and management in the review of tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals in addition to review and preparation of income tax provisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting or its equivalent, and preferably a CPA; Master of Taxation degree a plus.
- 5+ years of tax and accounting experience within a public accounting firm; Big four or large regional firm experience a plus.
- Leading staff associated with tax engagements, including mentoring and training of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CPA Required
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting – Master's Degree in Taxation preferred
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]