VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
Our Firm is seeking a Tax Manager, with recent public accounting experience, to work with privately held, owner operated middle market companies in a variety of industries. Join our team of professionals where your hard work is appreciated and recognized.
- Establish and maintain strong client and team relationships.
- Mentor and train junior staff
- Provide outstanding client service.
- Review and prepare 1120, 1120S, 10140, 990, 990PF, 706 and 1041 tax returns.
- State tax preparation experience for multi-state organizations.
- Tax estimates and projections.
- Supervise tax audits and correspondence.
- Manage/assist on various tax and M&A special projects.
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls.
- Recent public accounting experience REQUIRED.
- Minimum of 5+ year of tax experience including preparation and review.
- Strong communication skills, ability to interact with a broad range of individuals.
- Strong professional presence and leadership skills; ability to mentor and develop staff.
- Highly dedicated with a positive attitude, self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Master's in Taxation preferred
- Certified Public Accountant Required
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Group Life and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Training
- Education Reimbursement
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584