Tax Manager – Menomonee Falls, WI
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our expertise and dedication to superior client service drives your financial success. Our team of highly qualified professionals combine tradition and innovation working with people like you – successful individuals, families, and closely held business owners – to partner towards long term growth.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, report, or other tax requirements
- Interface with clients to obtain information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
- Demonstrated abilities in managing client relationships, particularly timely and accurate communications with clients
- Excellent tax research skills and strong written & verbal communications skills
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations as needed, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advisory assistance to clients
- Effectively maintain records for billable hours
- Ability to manage advisory and consulting project work relating to financial statements and tax planning during non-tax season
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related
- CPA Licensure required
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Strong time management and organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.