About the Job:
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth.
We have a strong commitment to our employees' professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.
- Preparation and Review of complex individual, corporate, partnership, trust estate and gift tax returns including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Designing of tax planning strategies for clients
- Conducting research of federal and state tax issues
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships including managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Bachelor's in accounting required
- MST a plus
- CPA certification required
- 4+ years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProSystems Fx Tax, Engagement and Document a plus
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584