TAX MANAGER – Public CPA Firm
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Manager looking for a public accounting firm that would provide them with a partnership track while encouraging a work life balance.
The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate and work directly with clients
- Review of C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of high net worth individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters
- International compliance matters dealing with forms 5471, 5472, 8938, etc.
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of staff accountants
To qualify, you must have:
- 5-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have exposure to a wide range of industries with experience in:
- Tax planning
- Compliance review for our individual, corporate, and partnership clients
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.