Tax Manager – Mount Pleasant SC
We are looking to add to our growing 16 member team. The firm is a leader in the tri-county area with strong experience and expertise in tax services, attest engagements, consulting, business valuations, bookkeeping, and boutique tax planning services. It is a young team with great culture and Top 20 public firm experience. We are looking for someone with 5-10 years of current or very recent public accounting experience to join our team. All inquiries will be held very confidential. Please also include a cover letter with salary requirements. We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits packages. Additional benefits include half-day Fridays outside of busy season and numerous firm activities.
· Review of complex tax returns and related work prepared by staff and seniors.
· Communicate with partners, other managers, and clients through the engagement process.
· Assist with preparation of specialized tax reporting.
· Network within the community to build the firm's brand and reputation.
· Maintain required continuing education and help expand the firm's service offerings.
· 5 to 10 years of recent public accounting experience.
· CPA certification
· Experience with CCH Axcess Tax, ProSystem FX Tax, Engagement, Fixed Assets is a plus.
· Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Accountancy
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Effective analytical and problem-solving ability
Required experience :
· Public Accounting: 5 year(s)