VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
The Tax Manager will serve as a key leader in our expanding Tax practice.
In this role, you will be responsible for tax research, reviewing individual, trust, and partnership tax returns, and developing and supervising staff. We offer endless growth potential without having to relocate and the opportunity to join an energetic and talented firm culture.
- Solving problems!
- Building and servicing our partnerships and high net-worth individuals with estate, gift and trust tax planning and compliance needs
- Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Leading and developing Tax Staff, Seniors, and Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating superior client service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
- Minimum of 5 years' of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 2 years' of managerial experience
- Requires strong background and understanding of C and S Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus
- Demonstrated background working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships
- Preferred partnership experience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning as well as estate tax compliance and planning are a plus
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Master's in Taxation .
Licenses & Certifications
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584