CPA Tax Manager – Omaha, NE
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,600 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. We offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to contribute to the growth of our St. Louis practice and to develop broad and deep tax consulting skills to business owners of privately and closely-held businesses.
- Manage tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services to flow-through and C corporation entities
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Provide timely and outstanding client service exceeding client expectations
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years related experience in public accounting or corporate tax department
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA certification is required
- Experience managing multiple client engagements
- Dedication to client service
- Partnership tax experience is a plus
- Excellent supervisory and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting
- State CPA license required
- Minimum of 3-8 years of relevant accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership duties.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.