Tax Manager, Omaha, NE
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a CPA firm that offers tax, business consulting, accounting, assurance, and exit & succession planning services. Client's needs are matched with the skills and experience of the professionals within the firm to create a unique and positive experience for the client. This role provides the opportunity for an experienced, technical tax professional to serve clients and receive a broad range of experiences across several industries, all resulting in the end goal of representing the firm as a valued business consultant
- The Tax Manager will be responsible for providing in-depth tax planning, research and preparation services. A typical day could include the following challenging projects:
- Assisting a client with recapitalization of a Limited Liability Company in the most tax efficient manner.
- Researching and analyzing taxability of ownership interests granted to employees.
- Helping clients to plan for the sale of their business in the form of an asset sale or a stock sale.
- Analyzing Built In Gains and IRC Sec 704(b) allocations.
- Research and advise clients on State and Local Taxation issues.
- Year-end tax planning for high net worth individuals
The Tax Manager we are seeking will need to have the following skills, experience, and characteristics:
- Strong tax research experience and a sense of pride found through finding solutions to complex matters on their own
- Ability to interact with high net worth individuals and business professionals at all levels ¿ Technical tax expertise they enjoy putting to use by helping clients
- Ability to work required hours during busy season to meet client needs
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting – JD is welcomed, but not required
- CPA license required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- 6+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.