Tax Manager – Orlando, FL
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
The Tax Manager/Partner is an exempt position operating at a strategically-advanced level within the Firm in order to satisfy clients, generate new business and increase profitability of the team.
Must demonstrate exceptional leadership and practice development skills, with ability to effectively communicate all progress and strategies to shareholders. Managers are primarily responsible for client service, staff development and practice development within their area of expertise. As this role guides the growth initiative of the practice, strong talent acquisition, team-building and retention techniques are vital to success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle complex tax engagements while advising clients on business activities affecting taxes and suggesting strategies for minimizing tax liability.
- Develop assignment budgets, monitor realization and coach staff members to achieve maximum team profitability.
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing clients, while proactively seeking opportunities to grow the practice and increase Firm presence in relevant markets.
- Identify issues and offer solutions for team and clients to add value to engagement.
- Assist in recruiting, mentoring and ongoing training of team members, while addressing any performance issues as needed.
- Ability to cultivate lasting client relationships to increase revenue and grow practice.
- Solid business acumen to expand upon cross-selling of all Firm services.
- Strong professional presence with the capability to lead and develop staff members, transfer specialized knowledge and retain talent.
- Proficient knowledge of industry trends, initiatives, laws and changing regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting from a four-year college.
- State CPA license required (may be substituted for Juris Doctorate where appropriate).
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Obtained Master’s degree or actively pursuing Master’s degree in relevant subject area.
- Continuing professional education (CPE) to attain certifications and increase industry expertise and specialization.
- Achieve greater Firm visibility through community involvement and committee memberships.
- Minimum of ten years of relevant accounting experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership duties.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584