VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm understands work-life balance. We offer various scheduling options that have enabled employees to continue growing in their professional lives while handling personal responsibilities. We offer competitive salary, exceptional benefits including 401(k) profit sharing, paid time off, wellness program and a comprehensive insurance package. We are proud to offer employees opportunities to advance. Our firm prides itself on our home town touch and promotes giving back to our local communities.
- Provide high level personal financial, income tax and estate/trust planning services
- Review trust, estate and foundation tax returns
- Research tax laws, prepare tax memorandums on technical topics, and develop tax savings strategies
- Manage all aspects of client accounts and foster client relationships
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- Provide appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervised
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation
- Recent public accounting experience required
- 7+ years’ experience in public accounting
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation
- CPA required
- 7+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584