TAX MANAGER ~ PARTNER
VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
Our client is a Las Vegas based certified public accounting firm that delivers innovative tax, audit, accounting and other specialized services.
We are seeking a Strong, Hungry Tax Manager who wants to make a difference, has immediate Partner aspirations, and loves planning, consulting, networking, and Business Development.
Do you want to work for a firm with a progressive culture, flex time and earn partner level compensation soon rather than later? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
- You will have 5-12 years of public tax accounting experience.
- You will have solid knowledge and connection to the Las Vegas market.
- You will have experience with 1040s, 1065s, 1120s among other types of returns.
- Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on planning than compliance.
- And of course, you will be a CPA.
- Manage a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients
- Manage the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review the tax working papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements
- 5-12 years of public accounting tax experience
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Master's or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584