Tax Manager – Provo, UT
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Our firm is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our staff, each client receives close personal and professional attention.
Our high standards, service and specialized staff spell the difference between our outstanding performance, and other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
Applies principle accounting to analyze financial information and review and prepare financial reports as well as tax returns by performing the following duties:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Perform tax, audit and appeals representation.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare and review federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- Review financial statements prepared by staff.
- Provide professional judgment to respond to and make recommendations for complex client issues.
- Supervise, train and counsel professional staff to improve overall performance.
- Work with little supervision from partners
- Possess effective communication skills.
- Employee must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited University, possess a CPA license, and have at least 7 to 10 years’ experience performing pro-active tax and accounting duties.
- Ability to prepare, as well as oversee, projects from start to finish;
- Hands on computer skills including tax programs (Lacerte preferred), QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, Adobe Professional, and various other accounting related software;
- Small business consulting skill set;
- Strengths in Tax, as well as Accounting & Auditing disciplines
- Detail oriented with a strong capability of follow-through.
- Research, comprehend, interpret and apply Tax and Account & Auditing laws and rules.
BS in Accounting Required
6+ years of public accounting tax experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.