VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
You will have unlimited opportunity to succeed and grow within our firm at your own pace. The camaraderie within our staff encourages teamwork, passion, and a dedication to excellence. Our client base provides broad business exposure along with hands on experience and direct exposure to our clients. We are dedicated to keeping our firm on the cutting edge of technology by providing a fully paperless environment. All of this together with your personal commitment and professional drive will create a strong opportunity for success for all members of the firm.
- Possess a thorough understanding of technical issues, including, industry and practice-specialty standards, and the laws and regulations in order to identify and provide solutions for complex client issues and problems.
- Tax returns – Working knowledge of individual, corporate, partnership and estate.
- Communication – Provide progress reports to Partners.
- High level consulting projects – Ability to assist Partners.
- Management of staff – Delegate and provide training, use performance feedback.
- Coordinate Project Staffing
- Coordinate the budgeting process: monitoring, evaluating and reporting variances
- Compiled and Reviewed financial statements – Working knowledge.
- Client communication – Develop and maintain working relationships with client personnel.
- Licensed CPA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from an accredited 4-year University.
- 3-5 years recent public accounting experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be a self-starter.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Working knowledge of the following programs: Excel, Word, Tax Software, and Client Creative Solutions Suite (desired).
Bachelor's Degree Required
CPA Designation Required
3+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.