Tax Manager – Salt Lake City, UT
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
Our Firm doesn't offer jobs – they grow careers. Almost all of their shareholders, principals and senior managers have been promoted from within. We think that is a sign that they are doing something right.
They are a full-service CPA firm with qualifications and resources that are frequently compared to those of the Big 4, applied with a personal touch that only a smaller, less bureaucratic firm can accomplish.
Their clients include publicly-traded companies (including accelerated filers), privately-owned businesses, governments, not-for-profit organizations, professional firms, and high net worth individuals, among others. In addition to providing the highest level of audit, tax and consulting services, their goal is to identify profit enhancement opportunities for their clients that will more than pay for their fee.
Among the benefits offered are:
- Competitive Salary Range of $85,000 – $125,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays a year
- Minimum 3 weeks of PTO
- Flex Spending Plan
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Annual Raises and Reviews
- Discretionary annual bonuses
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Practice development incentives
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- CPA Certified
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.