VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Our employees are our biggest asset. Staff is carefully selected with special attention to professional characteristics, communication skills, sound business sense, and advanced problem-solving abilities.
Our Firm promotes career satisfaction by offering a competitive and generous range of benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. We promote education and constant professional development with a full service, in house, Professional Development & Training Department.
The firm was recently named one of the "Best Places to Work 2016”
Among the benefits offered are:
- Salary Range of $85,000 – $125,000
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – Exceeds ALL competitors!!
- Flex Spending Plan
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects.
- Maintain technical expertise in various Tax areas related to industry specialization.
- CPA Certified
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584