Tax Manager – Scottsdale, AZ
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We believe in the value of relationships with every client, and our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education and state-of-the-art computer technology is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
- Lead and manage Tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations.
- Plan and schedule Tax engagements with clients and firm resources.
- Serve as the main Tax point of contact for our clients.
- Responsible for providing proactive communication and timely service.
- Perform detailed reviews of Tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates.
- Review Tax returns, Tax research, Tax communications, and other requested deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner.
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to Tax Staff and Tax Senior Accountants.
- CPA preferred, or working towards CPA
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.