Tax Manager – Seattle, WA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market. We guide our clients through business challenges by understanding their needs and bringing together the right team to address them.
- Provide high level personal financial, income tax and estate/trust planning services
- Review trust, estate and foundation tax returns
- Research tax laws, prepare tax memorandums on technical topics, and develop tax savings strategies
- Manage all aspects of client accounts and foster client relationships
- Expand services to existing clients and develop new business relationships
- Provide appropriate and timely performance feedback to those supervise
- Conduct internal training courses or seminars on technical subjects
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting required
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
- Recent public accounting experience required
- Tax Advisory and Estate Planning experiences required
- 7+ years’ experience in dealing with high net worth clients required
- 3+ years of managerial experience required
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Proven ability to develop new business relationships and expand services to existing clients.
- Excellent communication skills-both oral and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
- Exposure to Tax preparation and research software required including RIA, CCH, BNA, ProFx desired
Master’s Degree in Accounting or Taxation or Law desired
CPA or JD required.
7+ years of recent public accounting experience
3+ years of managerial experience
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]