CPA Tax Manager – Springfield, MO
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We've been serving the accounting needs of Springfield, MO and the surrounding areas for years. If you need help managing any aspect of your home or business's finances, we want to hear from you.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits: Health insurance, accident insurance, dental insurance
- Attractive vacation and PTO options
- Challenging, diverse workload at a boutique, successful high-end practice that promotes from within
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager to become an integral part of the team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or required field (MBA or Master's degree preferred)
- CPA license, EA license (candidates actively pursuing these licenses will also be considered)
- At least 5 (five) years of experience in public accounting, with heavy emphasis on taxation
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or EA or CPA eligible
5+ years of public accounting experience