Tax Manager – St. Louis, MO
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
The Tax Manager is responsible for supervising all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentoring and training of staff, working closely with partners and in the review of tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals in addition to review of income tax provisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting or its equivalent, and must be a CPA; Master of Taxation degree a plus.
- 5+ years of tax and accounting experience within a public accounting firm; Big four or large regional firm experience a plus.
- Experience leading a staff associated with tax engagements, including mentoring and training of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- CPA Certified
- 5+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
5+ years of recent public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.