VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a regional accounting firm located in Florida. We have earned an excellent reputation for being a high-quality firm that provides outstanding client service. Therefore, we attract top notch college graduates who are highly motivated and enjoy working in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere. Our firm offers a competitive wage and benefit package and salary is commensurate with experience.
We are currently seeking a Tax Manager for our firm. Tax Managers assist clients by providing a full spectrum of corporate, partnership and individual tax services including planning, research and compliance. Technical skills are necessary to assist in all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentorship and training of Tax Seniors and Staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 4 years of related experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm required
- CPA required
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements at the same time
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master in Tax preferred
- CPA active
- Recent public accounting experience, with a total of at least 4 years
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584