VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for the research and delivery of memos regarding various tax issues concerning new regulations and other complex topics. We expect this individual to be open in sharing their knowledge with their team and leadership to show good judgment in a manner that best serves clients’ needs and is reflective of our Firm’s values.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of general economic and political trends along with tax and other legislation that could affect the business climate.
- Identify tax savings opportunities for assigned clients.
- Retain expertise in current professional practice.
- Maintain steady contact with clients throughout the business year; this involves a thorough knowledge of clients and all facets of their business rather than mere routine attendance to immediate problems.
- Review staff assignments to ensure they are appropriate.
- Communicate with respective Principal regarding all important developments and issues that may occur.
- Record in detail all relevant facts, conclusion and desired actions.
- Work directly with the clients’ attorneys or brokers, taxing authority agents and other third parties.
- Prepare and discuss staff performance evaluations and set goals for your team.
- Evaluate and guide technical staff in their ongoing professional development.
- A minimum of 8 years of current tax experience within a public accounting firm with demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
- CPA license is required.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in tax compliance, planning, research, and developing staff.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment and assist in all phases of engagement.
- Experience in both public accounting and private accounting highly desirable.
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is preferred.
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584